Love

Love

Friday, October 3, 2008

Preparing for Terry's 50th Birthday Party

My plans to write on a weekly basis did not work out..... I have been in a state of "nesting", partly because we have Terry's party, but also because the fall seems a great time to clean out and reorganize. Terry's Mom arrived this past Sunday from Florida. my parents from Denver arrived Wednesday evening. It is wonderful to have our family here to celebrate Terry's transition to AARP status!!! The party is tomorrow, October 4th. Today I will decorate Terry's cake and put together some lasagne for dinner at the party. Lisa-Noel's birthday was on October 1st, and we spent the day in Philadelphia with Amber, visiting the Art museum and going to Chinatown.
I thank God for both my husband and daughter, they have blessed my life incredibly. I will post more photos in a couple days of the party and our trip to Philadelphia.

No comments: